ORDERING AND PURCHASING
Currently, orders can be placed online, phone, or by mail (purchase order).
We accept VISA, Mastercard, and US Government Credit Cards. Discover Card is not accepted at this time. Government acquisition personnel and unit logisticians please contact us for USG/LE/FMS pricing.
- All orders are processed in the order in which they are received. We do not charge the customer’s credit card until the order is boxed and ready to ship.
- If a product is in stock, we will make every effort to ship within 3 business days. If a product is backordered, we will ship as soon as it comes into the shop. As stated elsewhere, our focus is on supporting US military and FMS logistical requirements. We appreciate your understanding.
- Products are shipped via USPS Priority Mail:
- USPS, will receive a tracking number from USPS, NOT from Smith Enterprise.
- Please do not request tracking numbers on any item other than complete weapons or weapons receivers.
- Due to some recent chargebacks and fraud, we are instituting a new policy regarding online orders. On all orders over $350, Smith Enterprise will require a signature upon delivery. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.
- Be sure to include a phone number and other contact information, so we can immediately clarify any questions we may have about your order. If we cannot contact you, your order will not be completed.
- Returns will only be accepted on defective parts, or parts that were ordered in the wrong size/thread.
- Returns must be pre-authorized via phone or email before the part is sent back to us.
- Returns will be processed immediately upon receipt of return request.
- Refunds – please allow 3-5 business days to clear after refund has been submitted.
MILITARY, GOVERNMENT, AND FOREIGN MILITARY SALES
SEI may extend special pricing to legitimate agencies and organizational units that are using unit funds. These considerations are NOT meant for individuals.
However, SEI also maintains a strong tradition of support, that it may extend assistance to individuals actively (or about to be) deployed in harm’s way, who have an APO/FPO.
All inquiries, please include full Point of Contact information:
- Email address from your official domain: eg, .gov, af.mil, etc. We will not respond to inquiries regarding USG/LE/FMS pricing that does not come from official governmental web domains. If an official web domain is unavailable, you must send us a signed official letterhead request with all pertinent contact information listed as shown above.
Contact: Ron Smith, Federal Support Coordinator
Tel. (480) 964-1818
Fax. (480) 921-9987
SEI SHIPPING CHARGES ARE CHARGED AS FOLLOWS:
USPS PRIORITY MAIL (INSURED) – $13
IF YOU SEND US SOMETHING TO BE WORKED ON :
Be sure to fill out, submit and print the Rifle Service Form in the Services Tab. If you are sending in something other than a firearm, put an x in the Make, Model, Serial Number fields.
All orders are processed in the order in which they are received.
We do not charge the customer’s credit card until the order is boxed and ready to ship.
We do not send order confirmations. If you place an order, please be patient, as it might not get processed immediately. We are a small shop and only one person handles the online ordering, as well as other shop work.
Upon processing your order, USPS will send you an email with your tracking information. DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.