We do not send order confirmations. If you place an order, please be patient, as it might not get processed immediately. We are a small shop and only one person handles the online ordering, as well as other shop work. Orders are taken by the Yahoo storefront, and any confirmation would come from them. Upon processing your order, we will send you an email with your tracking information.
Ordering and Purchasing
Currently, orders can be placed by fax, phone, or mail.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, and US Government Credit Cards. Discover Card is not accepted at this time. Government acquisition personnel and unit logisticians please contact us for USG/LE/FMS pricing.
- All orders are processed in the order in which they are received. We do not charge the customer’s credit card until the order is boxed and ready to ship.
- If a product is in stock, we will make every effort to ship same day or day after order. If a product is backordered, we will ship as soon as it comes into the shop. As stated elsewhere, our focus is on supporting US military and FMS logistical requirements. We appreciate your understanding.
- Products are shipped via USPS Priority or UPS:
- USPS, customers will receive product within 1 week from order date.
- UPS deliveries, please allow 7-10 days.
- Please do not request tracking numbers on any item other than complete weapons or weapons receivers.
- Returns will be processed immediately upon receipt of return request.
- Refunds – please allow 3-5 business days to clear after refund has been submitted.
SEI Shipping charges are charged as follows:
|Wt. (lb.)||USPS |
Smith Enterprise, Inc.
1701 West 10th Street, Suite 14
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Phone: (480) 964-1818
FAX: (480) 921-9987
Email: email@example.com (please note new email address, effective April ‘08)
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm MST (GMT -7)
Military, Government, and Foreign Military Sales
SEI may extend special pricing to legitimate agencies and organizational units that are using unit funds. These considerations are NOT meant for individuals.
However, SEI also maintains a strong tradition of support, that it may extend assistance to individuals actively (or about to be) deployed in harm’s way, who have an APO/FPO.
All inquiries, please include full Point of Contact information:
- Email address from your official domain: eg, .gov, af.mil, etc. We will not respond to inquiries regarding USG/LE/FMS pricing that does not come from official governmental web domains. If an official web domain is unavailable, you must send us a signed official letterhead request with all pertinent contact information listed as shown above.
Contact: John Bainer, Federal Support Coordinator
Phone: (843) 991-3135
SEI products are also available from: